From the Wisconsin Partnership Program:
The New Investigator Program is designed to foster the development of early career faculty in the UW School of Medicine and Public Health as they initiate new, innovative research or education pilot projects to improve health, health care and/or health equity in Wisconsin and beyond. This grant program funds proposals from new faculty with strong potential to leverage more substantial support from federal or other granting agencies.
Grant awards: Grants are up to $150,000 over two years.
Applicant eligibility: A Principal Investigator is required and must be a UW School of Medicine and Public Health assistant professor with a salaried appointment of at least 50 percent and an appointment start-date on or after the dates below based on their faculty track. For applicants with approved clock extensions, the appointment start-date is adjusted by the duration of the extension. Applicants with appointments below 1.0 full-time equivalent (FTE), or with eligibility questions, please contact the Wisconsin Partnership Program at email@example.com.
- Tenure: Aug. 1, 2018 (within four years of start date)
- Clinical Health Sciences: Aug. 1, 2016 (within six years of start date)
- Clinician-Teacher: Aug. 1, 2016 (within six years of start date)
Eligible faculty in all UW School of Medicine and Public Health departments, including the basic sciences, are encouraged to apply.
Fluxx registration deadline: Aug. 9, 2022 at 11:59 p.m.
- New Fluxx users must register in Fluxx no later than 11:59 p.m. on Aug. 9, 2022. Create your Fluxx account by completing the “Education and Research Registration Form” under “Create your Profile.” Once reviewed by our team, new users will receive an email with their username and temporary password and instructions to reset their password in order to log-in. New Fluxx registrations submitted after this deadline will not be processed and the applicant will not have access to the preliminary application.
- Existing Fluxx users must initially log-in to Fluxx no later than 11:59 p.m. on Aug. 9, 2022.
Preliminary Application Submission Deadline: Aug. 11, 2022 at 11:59 p.m.
A preliminary application is required and must be submitted in Fluxx no later than 11:59 p.m. Aug. 11, 2022.