The Wisconsin Maternal and Child Health, Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs, Adolescent Health, and Maternal and Infant Mortality Prevention Programs are releasing a funding opportunity for multi-year projects addressing the needs of mothers, children, and families in Wisconsin. The funding will advance the Title V priorities to:
- Advance equity and racial justice.
- Assure access to quality health services.
- Cultivate supportive social connections and community environments.
- Enhance identification, access, and support for individuals with special health care needs and their families.
- Improve perinatal outcomes.
- Foster positive mental health and associated factors.
- Promote optimal nutrition and physical activity.
All funding application survey submissions are due on August 1, 2022 by 11:59 p.m. CDT.
Applicants who submit completed surveys that meet the minimum requirements by the deadline of August 1 will be invited to a 30-minute interview with DHS staff to discuss their application.
All applicants will be notified about funding decisions the week of October 3.
Awards will begin January 1, 2023.