The Wisconsin site of the HEALthy Brain and Child Development (HBCD) Study at UW-Madison is recruiting people who are pregnant. The HBCD Study is the largest, long-term study of early brain and child development in the United States. Families from all backgrounds are invited to participate and will be asked to partake in activities once during pregnancy and across several visits during early childhood. Activities include:
- Surveys about daily experiences
- Biological samples like saliva from you and your child
- Interactive activities for you and your child
- Pictures of your child’s brain
- Wearable sensors to measure your child’s heartbeat and movement
- Physical measurements of your child’s growth
Participants will be compensated for their time and travel. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding enrollment in the study.