From the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation:
Are you a physician, dentist or nurse faculty member who is committed to advancing a Culture of Health? The Harold Amos Medical Faculty Development program offers four-year postdoctoral research awards to physicians, dentists, and nurses from historically marginalized backgrounds who seek to:
- Achieve senior rank in academic medicine, dentistry, or nursing.
- Foster the development of other physicians, dentists, and nurses from historically marginalized backgrounds.
- Improve the health of underserved populations and eliminate health disparities.
The program offers scholars an opportunity to:
- Enhance leadership and research skills and become more effective influencers.
- Receive mentoring from a distinguished national advisory committee.
- Deepen understandings of social determinants of health, health equity, and a Culture of Health.
- Strengthen communications skills to advance the impact of scholars’ research.
Applications are open until March 16, 2022.
Learn more and apply—and be sure to explore our program finder for other programs that may be right for you.