Note: If you are a UWPRC affiliate and would like technical assistance with your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out the 2022 ICTR-CAP Pilot Award RFAs listed below and on the ICTR Funding Opportunities page.
Key Dates: Letter of Intent due January 14; Full Proposals due March 11.
- Clinical & Community Outcomes Research ($75,000/12 months)
- Collaborative Health Equity Research ($75,000/12 months)
- Dissemination & Implementation Research ($150,000/18 months)
- Stakeholder & Patient Engaged Research ($100,000/12 months)
New this year! As part of the proposal narrative, all applicants are required to explicitly discuss how their proposal addresses health disparities/inequities in the state of Wisconsin.
Note: Awards starting on/after April 1 are contingent upon successful renewal of grant support for the portfolio of ICTR resources.
ICTR-CAP programs support the Pilot Grant Program by:
- Encouraging researchers to submit applications
- Consulting with pilot applicants
- Serving as scientific reviewers when requested