DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 1, 2020
The WMJ is seeking papers that examine the impact of race and racism on the health of people in Wisconsin. These papers will be published in a special theme issue. Priority will be given to papers that:
- Examine the implementation and dissemination of evidence-based interventions.
- Include multidisciplinary approach and multi-sector approaches, including the role of coalitions and community-based interventions.
- Include Wisconsin-specific data and interventions.
- Describe the role of physicians and the health care system.
- Consider policy, systems, and environmental approaches.
Authors should refer to the Instructions for Authors for manuscript guidelines. In the cover letter accompanying your submission, please indicate that it is for the special issue. We will consider peer-reviewed submissions (ie, original research, review articles, case reports, and brief reports), as well as editorial-reviewed submissions (ie, commentaries, “As I See It,” letters, and editorials).
Download the Call for Papers here.
Deadline for Submissions: November 1, 2020