Thank you for attending the UWPRC Annual Meeting on November 2, 2021. Below, you can find links and other information mentioned during the meeting as well as selected slides from our speakers.
- Evelyn Cruz:
- Brooks Griffin:
- If you would like to get connected, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jane Mahoney (during Dr. Kroelinger’s talk):
Please note that this list will get updated with more slides as we receive them.
- Wally Orzechowski: Southwestern Wisconsin Community Action Program (SWCAP) COVID-19 Related Programming
- Brooks Griffin: The Power of Youth
- Charlan Kroelinger: Real World Maternal and Child Health Implementation Science Examples
- Olufunmilola Abraham: Promoting Opioid Medication Safety Among Parents and Teens
- Tova Walsh: Black Fathers, Equal Partners in Advancing Maternal and Infant Health
- Kate Gillespie: Connecting with Community in a Public Health Emergency
- Ellie Knoll: Improving Linkages to Address Opioid Use Disorder Among Pregnant and Postpartum Women (coming soon)