- This event has passed.
UWPRC & PHS: Whitney R. Robinson, PhD
February 8 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
UWPRC will be hosting Dr. Whitney R. Robinson, Associate Professor in the Department of Epidemiology at the UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health. Dr. Robinson will meet with faculty in the morning, speak at the PHS Monday Seminar at noon, and meet with graduate students in the afternoon. Please email the UWPRC if you would like an invite.
- *McClure ES, Vasudevan P, Bailey Z, Patel S, Robinson WR. 2020. Racial Capitalism Within Public Health—How Occupational Settings Drive COVID-19 Disparities. American Journal of Epidemiology189(11): 1244–1253. doi: 10.1093/aje/kwaa126. PMC7337680
- Robinson WR, Bailey ZD. Invited Commentary: What Social Epidemiology Brings to the Table-Reconciling Social Epidemiology and Causal Inference. Am J Epidemiol. 2020 Mar 2;189(3):171-174. doi: 10.1093/aje/kwz197.
- An online Comment (letter to the editor) on a commentary on Dong et al’s key article on COVID-19 among pediatric populations.
- Commentary and comment: https://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/145/6/e20200834/tab-e-letters
- Original article: https://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/145/6/e20200702