- This event has passed.
18th Annual Mental Health & Substance Use Recovery Conference
October 19 @ 8:30 am - October 21 @ 4:00 pm$185 – $355
Care for Self, Care for Others: Building Resilient Communities
Conference: Thursday-Friday, October 20-21, 2022
Preconference: Wednesday, October 19, 2022: Virtual Listening Sessions with DHS
Kalahari Resort and Convention Center
Wisconsin Dells, WI
- Increase knowledge and skills to promote wellness, prevention, intervention, treatment, recovery, holistic care, and continuous quality improvement with the use of best practices for their community across the lifespan.
- Promote meaningful involvement in person and family-centered planning, services, supports, and system change.
- Increase knowledge of peer supports, peer-run programs, and topics related to Certified Peer Specialist in Wisconsin.
- Increase knowledge and skills regarding special topics in mental health, substance use disorder, and integrated treatment.
- Acknowledgement of the role that Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs), trauma, equity, social determinants of health, and intersecting levels of oppression play in substance use and mental health so these factors can be considered and incorporated into the work the previous objectives seek to address.
Who Should Attend:
Behavioral health professionals, people in recovery and family members, clinicians in the criminal and juvenile justice system, adolescent treatment professionals and educators, and anyone interested in the topics discussed.
Registration opens Summer 2022. Scholarship Information will become available in late Spring 2022.
2022 MHSUR FEES
|Both Days In-Person||$255 by Sept. 30, 2022||$355 on or after Oct. 1, 2022||October 13, 2022|
|One Day In-Person||$185 by Sept. 30, 2022||$285 on or after Oct. 1, 2022||October 13, 2022|
|*Both Days Virtual||$215||N/A||October 21, 2022|
*Not all sessions will be livestreamed. Those sessions being offered virtually will be indicated when we publish the full conference agenda with session descriptions.
Scholarship applicants should NOT register for the conference until they have been notified of their application status. Any scholarship recipients that have been denied a scholarship will have time to register at the Early Bird rate. Scholarship applicants submitting their registration forms in advance will not receive special considerations.